Recipe by CountryLady
This recipe is perfect for children & adults....or the perfect base for the real thing. Just add a cup of tequila before freezing!!!
Top Review by Chris from Kansas
This is a great recipe. I mixed it up the night before and froze. Then I took it to work for a mexican theme lunch we were having. Everybody loved that they were having margaritas at work (without the alcohol). This is a keeper!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 cups crushed ice
- lime wedge
- coarse salt
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw lemonade& limeade but do not dilute.
- Process the first 4 ingredients in batches in blender& pour each batch into a 4 liter jug.
- Place into a freezer until mixture becomes firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- Rub rim of glass with lime wedge; place salt in a saucer& dip the glass rim into the salt.
- Add club soda to the lemon/lime mixture, stirring until it becomes slushy.
- Pour into prepared glasses.