1/1 Photo of Mock Margaritas
This recipe is perfect for children & adults....or the perfect base for the real thing. Just add a cup of tequila before freezing!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw lemonade& limeade but do not dilute.
- 2Process the first 4 ingredients in batches in blender& pour each batch into a 4 liter jug.
- 3Place into a freezer until mixture becomes firm.
- 4Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- 5Rub rim of glass with lime wedge; place salt in a saucer& dip the glass rim into the salt.
- 6Add club soda to the lemon/lime mixture, stirring until it becomes slushy.
- 7Pour into prepared glasses.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g