Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is posted by request.
- 2 monkfish fillets, about 1 & 1/2 pounds to 2 pounds
- 1 whole onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup buttered bread crumb
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place monk fish fillets in a large saucepan and add the whole onion and enough water to just cover fish.
- Bring to a slow boil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove fish fillets to a buttered casserole dish.
- Mix together the soup and milk and pour over fish.
- Top with buttered bread curmbs and butter cut into small pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes.