Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such an easy, tasty and elegant cake recipe. Perfect for summer parties.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Prepare cake, using eggs, oil and water as indicated on package.
- Bake in a 10-inch tube pan.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- Split cake into 3 layers.
- Spread 1/3 of pie filling between layers and on top of cake.
- Top with cool whip.