Recipe by Manami
This looks easy and quick, wonderful for last minute company. At least, that's what I think. Courtesy: Robin Janine Peterson from Peoria, Az. for the Bake-Off42 in Orlando, 2006. Cooling time is 30 minutes and chilling time is at least 1 hour.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup lemon curd (11-1/4-12 oz jar)
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 6 ounces yoplait original 99% fat free french vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 11"x9" pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough into pan; press in bottom to form crust.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.
- Cool on wire rack 30 minutes.
- Spread lemon curd over cooled baked crust.
- In large bowl, beat with wooden spoon, cream cheese, marshmallow creme and yogurt until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over lemon curd, swirling to resemble meringue topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until serving time.
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Store in refrigerator.