Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My friend made this using tortellini's. I revamped it to our tastes. It is so quick and easy. Nice if you want lasagna but don't have time to make it. You may not use all the ravioli, but 1 1-lb bag was not enough for me. Can use cheese or spinach filled for a vegetarian version.
- 2 lbs meat ravioli
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb hamburger, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix cooked hamburg, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, egg and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce mixture on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Add a layer of ravioli. Can do a single layer or can overlap them.
- Layer 1/3 of sauce mixture over ravioli.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat with two more layers.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.