Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
"Mock Tender Steak/Roast" is usually anything but tender. This recipe will make it melt in your mouth! Any type of canned tomatoes will do, just break them up into small pieces.
- Trim away all outer fat from steaks and place in crock pot.
- Blend together tomatoes, garlic and spices.
- Dump on top of meat in crock pot. Throw in bay leaf.
- Add just enough water to cover the meat.
- Stir a bit to blend in water.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.