Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one of those fun recipes you can make with the kids.
Make and share this Mock Ice Cream Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml whipped topping
- 118.29 ml miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 whole chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies
- In a bowl,combine whipped topping and chocloate chips.
- Break or cut graham crakcers in half.
- Spread whipped topping mixture over half of the crackers, top with remaining crackers.
- Wrap in plastic and freeze for at least 1 hour.