Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's a low fat, Vegetarian version of a classic soup. I used to like the original, and experimented with beef substitute once I became vegetarian. It's kid approved as well.
- 6 ounces Yve's veggie ground round or 6 ounces crumbled veggie burgers
- 1 cup Campbell mediterranean herbed tomato soup
- 3 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced
- In a large stock pot brown the ground round.
- Add tomato soup and stir. Add water and boullion. Let heat for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Simmer on stove top for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with buns and salad.