Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have not tried this recipe yet, but wanted to share it for all those guacamole lovers out there! From Pampered Chef's Spring 2003 Season's Best
- 2 cups frozen sweet peas
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Cook peas according to package directions.
- Rinse under cold water to cool and drain.
- Mash peas using a potato masher.
- Add rest of the indgredients and blend well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.