Recipe by FeedMePlz
Ever been craving guacamole and could only find hard, unripe avacodoes? Use peas instead!!!
Top Review by Happy Harry #2
This was nice in it self but surely does not taste like gucamole. I realize that the recipe reads "Mock", but I suggest changing the title so more folks will try it for what it is......a very tasty dip!
- 4 cups fresh peas (NOT CANNED) or 4 cups frozen peas (NOT CANNED)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring ;arge pot of swalted water to a boil. Add peas, and cook 15 minute Drain, and rinse under cold water. Puree in food processer, then press though medium-mesh sieve with the back of a laddle to seperate the skins from the puree.
- Combine pea puree and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 30 min to develop flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips of Mexican dishes.
- ***(times does not include sitting time of 30 min)***.