Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mother, not sure where she found it. This makes a cheese ball that is coated in black pepper, I don't care for the black pepper so I usually skip it.
- Mix cream cheese, feta cheese and parsley until blended.
- Shape into a ball and coat in coarse ground black pepper.
- Chill and serve with bagle chips, crackers, etc.
- Can be made 1 or 2 days in advance.
- If preparing in advance wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Coat in black pepper just before serving.