1/2 Photos of Mock Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
These are good, but not really the same as Thin Mints, but in a pinch they work. Thought this was an interesting recipe on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chocolate-flavored candy coating (I use Plymouth Pantry that I buy at Wal-Mart or Wilton Candy Melts)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening (I use Crisco)
- 3 drops peppermint oil (I use Lorann Oils that I buyat Wal-Mart)
- 65 Ritz crackers
- 1Melt chocolate coating.
- 2I melt mine in a large bowl in the microwave.
- 3Stir in the peppermint oil and the shortening.
- 4Dip Ritz crackers in chocolate cover completely.
- 5Place coated crackerers on waxed paper and let sit until chocolate is hard.
- 6Store in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.9
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating