Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and Easy! Simple ingredients that make regular ground beef taste like steak!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped yellow onions
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except bacon. Form into patties about 1 inch thick and place onto greased shallow baking dish.
- Wrap bacon slices around and secure with toothpick.
- Bake 20 minutes.
Great way to soup up meatloaf! The dish looks great and tastes even better. Makes great leftover meatloaf sandwiches, too!