Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dairy free and eggless. This is much better than store bought.
- 1 (3 ounce) packageparve instant vanilla pudding
- 6 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons rum extract (optional) or 2 teaspoons spike with real rum (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the pudding with 1 cup of soy milk. When pudding is formed add remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of extra nutmeg and/or cinnamon.
Mmmm very tasty. I was looking for an egg nog recipe without eggs and this was a great find. Even people who swore they would never even taste soy milk really liked it. I love it when a recipe even appeals to the pickiest palates in my family. I will definately pass this on to my sister in law who can't have dairy. Thank you for the recipe.