Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Not sure why this is called mock duck, but it is a very old recipe. Delicious.
Make and share this Mock Duck recipe from Food.com.
- Pound the steak all over.
- Make a dressing by combining the bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper, mustard, savory and melted butter.
- Spread the dressing mixture over the steak and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Tie or skewer it shut and seal ends.
- Brown well in drippings.
- Place in a covered baking dish.
- Pour the gravy or soup over and bake, covered, at 325*F for about 1 1/2 hours until tender.