1/1 Photo of Mock Doughnuts
katie in the UP's Note:
These are so simple, it's a great recipe to toss in the oven when someone drops by for coffee!! (I turn red, everytime someone asks me for the recipe!!). You can use the large or small version of flaky canned biscuits and any flavored jam you like! Our favorite is raspberry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter (I use microwave 45 seconds).
- 2Mix sugar and cinnamon (there is always some left I keep in a shaker for toast on another day).
- 3Take a biscuit, brush melted butter on edge, then dip in cinnamon and sugar(just the edges).
- 4Place on greased baking sheet.
- 5When all have been dipped in sugar and butter. Place 1/2 tsp jam in the middle of each one, making a little indention.
- 6Bake in a 375 degree oven for approx 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 538.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g