These are so simple, it's a great recipe to toss in the oven when someone drops by for coffee!! (I turn red, everytime someone asks me for the recipe!!). You can use the large or small version of flaky canned biscuits and any flavored jam you like! Our favorite is raspberry!
- Melt butter (I use microwave 45 seconds).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon (there is always some left I keep in a shaker for toast on another day).
- Take a biscuit, brush melted butter on edge, then dip in cinnamon and sugar(just the edges).
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- When all have been dipped in sugar and butter. Place 1/2 tsp jam in the middle of each one, making a little indention.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for approx 15 minutes.