My family would be disappointed if I didn't serve this for Easter brunch, but it's great anytime on any fresh fruit. Add more or less brown sugar and sour cream to taste.
My Private Note
cups cr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash, hull and half strawberries.
- 2Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and continue beating for about 1 minute. Cream should be thick but not stiff.
- 5Taste and adjust sour cream and brown sugar.
- 6Serve strawberries in an attractive bowl with the cream on the side in a seperate bowl, allowing guests to serve themselves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Devonshire Cream Substitute for Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 34.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g