- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons sugar or 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, microwave cream cheese 15 seconds or just enough to soften it.
- Stir in egg until smooth.
- Add sweetener - artificial or otherwise, as desired.
- Add vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Microwave 1.5 to 2.5 minutes, until just soft in center. Turn occasionally if you don't have a turntable microwave.
- Also good with jam.