This is a delicious and easy way to serve "Cabbage Rolls" without the hassle.
Make and share this Mock Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 5 cups coleslaw mix, shredded or 5 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 dash red chili pepper (to taste)
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes, plain or 14 ounces Rotel Tomatoes
- 8 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 2 -3 cups white rice, at serving
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink, drain.
- Add diced onions; cook until tender.
- Place in the crock pot.
- Add other ingredients, except rice, and combine well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- * I prefer to serve over rice.
- * Crock pot or stove top works; adjust cooking time accordingly.