Recipe by KelBel
Created for when I was looking for something to serve KittenCal's Chocolate Maple Syrup #160783 with. It is only 4 ingredients, but it is a wonderful combination. Change up the flavors with different pudding mixes and syrups, like butterscotch pudding with caramel syrup.
Top Review by Troop Angel
Oh my, this was decedent and unbelievably delicious! And so wonderfully easy! I made exactly as posted and wouldn't change a thing...it is perfect! Thanks for posting such a yummy recipe and congrats on winning the football pool!
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups light cream
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll the crescent dough from the can. Separate the dough to form eight triangles. Place two triangles, with the long side at the bottom, and the two short side touching each other in the middle, forming one large triangle on your work surface. Pinch together the two shorter sides making one large triangle. Loosely roll up the triangle starting from the longest side toward the tip. Once in a rope, start at one end of the rope and roll toward the other end forming a cinnamon roll look. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining six pieces. This will make 4 round crescent rolls. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding mix with light cream. Let chill for 15 minutes.
- To assemble: Cut croissant pastry in half horizontally. Spoon 1/2 cup of cream pudding onto bottom half. Cover with top half and drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup.