1/3 Photos of Mock Crab Louis Salad for Two
mama smurf's Note:
Found the original recipe in Cooking for Two Magazine by Alice Cibulka. I have added a few ingredients and it is a quick and easy refreshing salad for two! I serve on lettuce leaves or serve on chopped lettuce. This along with some bread makes a light and delicious lunch or dinner. Chill time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup imitation crabmeat, cubed
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbls.green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon krazy salt
- 1 egg, hard boiled cut in forths
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1In a bowl, combine the peas, crab, celery, onion and green pepper.
- 2Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Krazy salt and lemon pepper.
- 3Pour the mixture over the crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- 4Serve on lettuce and top with hard cooked egg and tomato.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Crab Louis Salad for Two
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 257.0 mg
- Sodium 2237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: