Recipe by mama smurf
Found the original recipe in Cooking for Two Magazine by Alice Cibulka. I have added a few ingredients and it is a quick and easy refreshing salad for two! I serve on lettuce leaves or serve on chopped lettuce. This along with some bread makes a light and delicious lunch or dinner. Chill time is cooking time.
Top Review by nemokitty
Very tasty! is what hubby said. You know when that happens, it's a good recipe. I used red pepper instead of green. Other than that, followed exactly. Thanks for posting. Made for Think Pink 2009.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup imitation crabmeat, cubed
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tbls.green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon krazy salt
- 1 egg, hard boiled cut in forths
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the peas, crab, celery, onion and green pepper.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Krazy salt and lemon pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Serve on lettuce and top with hard cooked egg and tomato.