yes, they really do taste like crab cakes..another way to use the abundance of zucchini...serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1press zucchini in a length of cheesecloth to remove as much moisture as possible --
- 2combine with next 7 ingredients.
- 3Lightly fold in bread crumbs.
- 4gently form into patties that are 3" in diameter and 1" thick --
- 5melt butter in skillet; fry patties over medium heat until golden on both sides.
- 6serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning