Cook1 hr 30 mins
My kids grew up eating this and absolutely love it. They are now serving it to their own families. It's one of my "comfort foods".
- Cook ground beef until brown.
- Add onion and celery, cook until almost tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
- Put into a two quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Uncover and layer with chow mein noodles.
- Return to oven, uncovered and bake until noodles are brown, about 15 minutes.