1/2 Photos of Mock Chow Mein Hot Dish
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My kids grew up eating this and absolutely love it. They are now serving it to their own families. It's one of my "comfort foods".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef until brown.
- 2Add onion and celery, cook until almost tender.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
- 4Put into a two quart casserole dish.
- 5Cover and bake at 350 degrees for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- 6Uncover and layer with chow mein noodles.
- 7Return to oven, uncovered and bake until noodles are brown, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Chow Mein Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.8
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 2313.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chow mein noodles