- 8 ounces tempeh (Turtle Island Soy or Five Grain)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard (wet)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the tempeh and let it marinate in 1 liter of salted water for 20 minutes.
- Drain the tempeh and add to bowl with chopped onion, celery, parsley and dill weed.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and add to tempeh-veggie mixture.
- Mix it all well and serve in salads or on sandwiches.