Recipe by Dienia B.
made with hamburger and cracker crumbs can be frozen from dee bloomquist via sally grosserode i would serve with white or brown gravy original recipe called for 2 tablespoons onion salt i switched to 2 teaspoons onion powder really good for make ahead meals she chills meat for 30 minutes .dont make these to thin they will be like hockey pucks if you fry them to brown
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups soda cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- mix beef onion powder parsely chili powder if you want eggs and 1 cup of the cracker crumbs
- mix well.
- divide mixture into 8 balls
- sprinkle rest of cracker crumbs on board
- put pattties on these and roll out thin
- be sure each side is well coated with crumbs
- put on wax paper and chill 30 minutes or may be frozen brown on both sides then put in oven to keep hot.