Recipe by Mareesme
This was found in my mom's recipe box and I thought it strange enough to post! I haven't made this recipe yet, but maybe you'd want to see if it really resembles cheesecake! (Note: Cooking time does not include the overnight chilling time.)
Top Review by kimbribray_12524838
very easy. I made this for someone who doesn't like cream cheese next time I will make a vanilla wafer macadamia nut crust and add lemon zest. but really good and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) jar applesauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour springform pan or spray with Pam. Preheat oven to 325dg.
- Combine grahamcracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of springform pan. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove to cool.
- Blend together applesauce, condensed milk slightly beaten eggs and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over prepared crust and bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- refrigerate overnight before removingfrom pan and serving.