Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was found in my mom's recipe box and I thought it strange enough to post! I haven't made this recipe yet, but maybe you'd want to see if it really resembles cheesecake! (Note: Cooking time does not include the overnight chilling time.)
- Grease and flour springform pan or spray with Pam. Preheat oven to 325dg.
- Combine grahamcracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of springform pan. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove to cool.
- Blend together applesauce, condensed milk slightly beaten eggs and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over prepared crust and bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- refrigerate overnight before removingfrom pan and serving.