This was found in my mom's recipe box and I thought it strange enough to post! I haven't made this recipe yet, but maybe you'd want to see if it really resembles cheesecake! (Note: Cooking time does not include the overnight chilling time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour springform pan or spray with Pam. Preheat oven to 325dg.
- 2Combine grahamcracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press into bottom and up sides of springform pan. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove to cool.
- 3Blend together applesauce, condensed milk slightly beaten eggs and lemon juice.
- 4Pour mixture over prepared crust and bake at 325 for 30 minutes.
- 5refrigerate overnight before removingfrom pan and serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.1
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 239.4 mg
- Sodium 398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g