1/3 Photos of Mock Cheese-It Crackers
Basically zero carbs and it gives you the "crunch" that seems to lack on Atkins. They taste like cheese-it crackers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place mounds of shredded cheddar cheese on non-stick cookie sheet.
- 3(about the size of a half dollar) Bake in oven for approx 3-5 minutes.
- 4The cheese will spread out into a lacy looking cracker.
- 5Remove to paper towels to cool.
- 6Store in airtight container.
- 7Top with salsa and sour cream for a nice taste or just eat plain!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Cheese-It Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g