Recipe by cheryl1
It's fast, it's simple, it's good, it goes fast!
Top Review by enigma535
Very fast and easy to make. I cut the bars a little too big. Very rich, well too me they were but very good. Didn't think they resembled a butterfinger so much. This is a recipe my 3 year old help me to make so we will definitely make again.
- 4 cups quick oats
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine: oats, sugar, molasses, corn syrup, peanut butter vanilla and melted butter.
- Spread into greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- When chips melt, spread peanut butter with chips over bars.
- Allow to cool; cut into squares.
- Won't last long.