Recipe by janieb
My daughter gave me this recipe and we all love it. It is very simple to make and taste delicious used on a salad or side dish. This is very low-fat, low-cal; however, no-one would ever guess it from the taste!
- 2 -4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup water (use more or less so as to have water reach half-way around the chicken)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- spray non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil.
- place chicken in pan.
- mix remaining ingredients in cup and pour over chicken.
- cover and cook on medium-low heat for approximately 15-20 minutes or until water has evaporated half the original amount.
- remove cover and let water completely evaporate. The chicken will start frying. brown on both sides.