- 1 sugar-free angel food cake
- 2 cups non-fat soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- cinnamon, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up angel food cake in a 5x8pan that has been prepared with non stick baking spray.
- In separate bowl mix fat free soy milk, egg substitute, butter flavored spray, splenda, butter flavored extract, salt substitute and chocolate syrup.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the angel cake pieces making sure all cake is covered.
- Sprinkle cinamon all over.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Try it. I think you will like it.