I have always loved doughnuts and danishes for breakfast. Once I started eating healthier, I really missed them. This is what I came up with as a substitute, and I now love them more than the full fat version! You can also use sliced strawberries or peaches in place of the blueberries, or a little sugar free jam.
- 1 light multi-grain English muffin
- 2 tablespoons weight watchers low-fat whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- Split and toast the english muffin.
- Top each half with 1 Tbls. of the cream cheese and half of the blueberries.