Recipe by PanNan
This recipe is easy, lean and delicious. What's better than that? We also use leftovers for another easy weeknight meal later in the week.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I was extremely pleased with how well this turned out. My roast was 2.5 lbs and it was "just right" (about 140°) at 45 minutes. I used Lawry's Seasoning Salt. We all really enjoyed this meal, thanks!
- 3 lbs eye of round roast
- meat tenderizer (optional)
- seasoning, of your choice (I use Seasonall)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub roast with tenderizer and/or seasoning.
- Place on rack in broiler pan.
- Cook in 425 F oven 45- 55 minutes for rare (remove when temp reads 135), 60- 65 minutes for medium (remove when temp reads 150).
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing into thin slices cut at an angle across the grain.