Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a good way to enjoy ground beef!
- seperate the dehydrated onions from the soup mix.
- add dehydrated onions to ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- shape into oblong pattys.
- mix salt and pepper to flour dregdge pattys in flour to coat.
- fry till lightly browned on each side.
- remove and put on paper towel to drain.
- add about three tbs of dredge mixture to patty drippings to form a roux.
- mix the soup mix with the six cup water and add water a cup at a time.
- place pattys in a baking dish.
- pour gravy over top and bake at 325 for 2 hours.
- best served with mashed taters.