1/1 Photo of Mock Baby Ruth Bars
Brigitte in Texas's Note:
I found this recipe 26 years ago in a magazine. It is always made as part of our Christmas baking and other time throughout the year. I won first place in a contest at my husbands work with this recipe. WE LOVE IT !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together oatmeal, brown sugar, corn syrup.
- 2Pour melted butter over mixture and stir.
- 3Add 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla. Mix again.
- 4Pat into a greased 9x13 pan and bake 12 minutes in 400 degree oven.
- 5While crust is baking melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in glass bowl in microwave on high heat for 1 minute and stir contine 1 minute cooking until melted.
- 6Stir in 2/3 cup peanutbutter and peanuts.
- 7Spread over top of cooked crust.
- 8cool and cut. Stores well in air tight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Baby Ruth Bars
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 5.8 g