I found this recipe 26 years ago in a magazine. It is always made as part of our Christmas baking and other time throughout the year. I won first place in a contest at my husbands work with this recipe. WE LOVE IT !!!
- Mix together oatmeal, brown sugar, corn syrup.
- Pour melted butter over mixture and stir.
- Add 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla. Mix again.
- Pat into a greased 9x13 pan and bake 12 minutes in 400 degree oven.
- While crust is baking melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in glass bowl in microwave on high heat for 1 minute and stir contine 1 minute cooking until melted.
- Stir in 2/3 cup peanutbutter and peanuts.
- Spread over top of cooked crust.
- cool and cut. Stores well in air tight container in refrigerator.