Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from, From Baba's Kitchen To Ours. I plan to use sugar free chocolate chips.
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Arrange crackers on bottom of buttered 9x9-inch pan. Sprinkle almond slices evenly over crackers.
- Combine butter and sugar in small saucepan. Boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add almond extract. Pour over almonds.
- Bake in 325 oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. When mixture stops bubbling, sprinkle chips over and let stand 10 minutes. Spread chocolate to frost. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares while warm.