Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
If you Love Alfredo sauce but do not want the extra calories that come with it, Try this dish it's Da Bomb!
- 1 (16 ounce) box penne pasta (I use Creammette)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 (10 ounce) cans low-fat cream of mushroom soup (or Cream of Chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded low-fat cheese (Parmesean is what I use) or 1⁄2 cup of crushed low-fat Ritz crackers, crumbs (I have also used Italian Flavor Bread crumbs and its delicious!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring Penne Noodles to a Boil as directed and add Frozen Peas, Carrots, & the Onions.
- Cook till Noodles are Done.
- Drain and add other ingredients except the topping and pour into a casserole dish.
- Add topping.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes on 350° Enjoy!