Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Asian fried chicken..very tasty!
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, cut into bite sized morsels (thighs or breasts)
- 4 tablespoons mochiko sweet rice flour
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- sesame seeds
- oil (for frying)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl (except for the oil) and add in chicken.
- Mix well and marinate chicken overnight.
- Fry marinated chicken in oil until golden-brown.
- Drain oil from chicken on paper towels and newspaper. Eat!
Wow, this is super tasty! I love mochiko chicken and this one was very easy to make and delicious. The chicken came out melt in your mouth tender. Thank you for posting this Kana Kahuna! Made for Asian forum unrated Asian recipe tag.