- 1 lb mochiko sweet rice flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (1 block)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen coconut milk, thawed
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder; set aside.
- Combine butter, coconut milk, eggs and vanilla; add to flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly on top.
- Bake for 1 hour.