Use any flavoured ice cream for different results!
Make and share this Mochi Ice Cream! recipe from Food.com.
- In a glass bowl, combine glutinous rice flour and water. Mix well to paste, then add sugar and mix till dissolved.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes It will be half cooked. Remove and stir well while it is hot.
- Cover and return to microwave for 30 sec. Stir well.
- Place plastic wrap over a chopping board. Flour generously with corn flour (you must do this!).
- Wait for dough to cool down. Divide dough into 10 pieces.
- Flatten it with your palm. Wrap the dough round ice cream and refreeze it in an air tight container.