1/3 Photos of Mochi Ice Cream!
Use any flavoured ice cream for different results!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass bowl, combine glutinous rice flour and water. Mix well to paste, then add sugar and mix till dissolved.
- 2Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes It will be half cooked. Remove and stir well while it is hot.
- 3Cover and return to microwave for 30 sec. Stir well.
- 4Place plastic wrap over a chopping board. Flour generously with corn flour (you must do this!).
- 5Wait for dough to cool down. Divide dough into 10 pieces.
- 6Flatten it with your palm. Wrap the dough round ice cream and refreeze it in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mochi Ice Cream!
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g