Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Coffee, chocolate, cinnamon and a little kick of cayenne make this tall, frosty drink something special!
- 2 cups cold espresso or 2 cups strong coffee
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Diablo Whipped Cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- 1 dash cayenne
- Place all Mochacinno Diablo ingredients in a blender and mix on high until smooth & frosty.
- Pour into glasses and top with Diablo whipped cream, if desired.
I don't want to rate it cause it didn't turn out the way I thought it would be. Even if I used 1 cup of cold coffee (for 1 serving), I was not tasting it. And it was strong coffee. Thanks Annacia for posting. At least I tried it ;) Made for 123 hit wonders
Wonderful, this mochacinno was simply wonderful. It certainly had the diablo in it...I loved the addition of the cayenne pepper, cinnamon and dark cocoa. Thank you so much Coffee Queen for another wonderful treat. It was spicy, sweet and chocolatey, a perfect blend. Don't miss adding the cayenne to the whipping cream its a great flavor. I'm going to try this blend as a popsicle...I think it would be wonderful for an adult version. Thanks so much for sharing Anna.