Recipe by Annacia
Now you can have your coffee and eat it too. The cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This is so very easy to make! I used 2 ounces espresso and 6 ounces coffee when I made this. The finish dessert was smooth, full of chocolate and coffee flavor. For myself, I would not add any other flavors to this. Made for PRMR 2010.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- Cool Whip (optional)
- cinnamon stick (optional)
- cocoa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatine over milk in blender container; let stand 1 minute.
- Add hot coffee; cover and blend on medium speed 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover.
- Blend on high speed 2 minutes.
- Poup evenly into 5 mugs or dessert glasses.
- Chill 4 hours or until firm.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- Garnish with thawed Cool Whip, cinnamon sticks and sprinkling of additional cocoa powder if desired.