Recipe by Annacia
There's nothing like the blended flavor of chocolate and coffee. The Mocha Whip Drink satisfies that eternal craving for mocha. This easy recipe can be used as an appetizer or a dessert. Or just a special treat for a special person. However you decide to use this - you'll be glad you did. Yummy and delicious - this drink even fulfills at least one serving of dairy!
Top Review by daisygrl64
Made this for my daughter. She asked for another as soon as she was done with the first one. I used Kahlua. She asked that I do not misplace the recipe so that I could make it again soon. Thank for posting. Made for Photo Tag Game
- 4 ounces chocolate milk
- 2 ounces coffee (cold)
- whipped cream
- chocolate (shaved)
- 1 ounce Kahlua (optional) or 1 ounce bailey's irish cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a tall glass with chipped ice.
- Add the chocolate milk and the cold coffee and mix gently.
- Top the mocha mix with your favorite whipped cream.
- Sprinkle the top with your shaved chocolate and you are ready to serve.
- This recipe makes one serving.
- For a little bit of a kick, add one ounce of either Kahlua or Bailey's Irish Cream.