Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious and easy truffle rolled in vanilla wafer crumbs.
- 11 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- Melt chips with whipping cream and coffee granules in heavy, medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Whisk in liqueur until blended. Pour into pie pan.
- Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours. Shape about 1 T of the mixture into 1 1/4 inch ball by rolling between your palms. Place balls on waxed paper. Place crumbs in a shallow bowl. Roll balls in crumbs; place in petit four or candy cases.