1/1 Photo of Mocha Truffles
4 hrs 30 mins
Bold coffee and rich chocolate flavour in these truffles is hidden within a smooth white chocolate coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat and stir cream, butter, and coffee in a saucepan on medium until granules have dissolved.
- 2Add semi-sweet chocolate and heat on lowest heat, stirring often, until almost melted.
- 3Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- 4Transfer to bowl; cover and chill for 2 hours until firm enough to roll into balls.
- 5Roll into 1/2" balls and place on waxed paper lined baking sheet; chill for 1 hour until firm.
- 6Heat white chocolate and dip balls until completely coated.
- 7Place balls back on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- 8Dust with cocoa before chocolate sets, if desired.
- 9Chill for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g