Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Bold coffee and rich chocolate flavour in these truffles is hidden within a smooth white chocolate coating.
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 8 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional)
- Heat and stir cream, butter, and coffee in a saucepan on medium until granules have dissolved.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate and heat on lowest heat, stirring often, until almost melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl; cover and chill for 2 hours until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into 1/2" balls and place on waxed paper lined baking sheet; chill for 1 hour until firm.
- Heat white chocolate and dip balls until completely coated.
- Place balls back on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Dust with cocoa before chocolate sets, if desired.
- Chill for 1 hour.