Recipe by Monica in PA
Delicious treat! Especially if you love Skor candy bars. Prep time doesn't include time to make the pudding.
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fudge sauce
- 2 large chocolate-covered english toffee bars, crushed (Skor or Heath)
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding according to package directions and chill to set.
- Dissolve coffee and milk.
- Stir into vanilla pudding.
- Spoon half the pudding mixture into 4 parfait glasses.
- Top each with a dollop of fudge topping for the next layer.
- Sprinkle some toffee candy on top of fudge.
- Spread the rest of pudding for the next layer and repeat with fudge and toffee candy.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.