1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Attention Coffee & Chocolate Lovers! This recipe is excellent and best of all easy. I came across it in a Betty Crocker cake mix magazine and decided to give it a try today...You'll get your coffee and chocolate fix all in one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Stir together coffee and vanilla in a small bowl until well blended.
- 3In an electric mixer combine the cake mix, coffee mixture, eggs, and butter until well blended. Stir in chocolate and toffee chips.
- 4Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5(Optional- at this point you can hide a chocolate covered espresso bean in the center of each dough ball before placing onto the cookie sheet- it's a nice surprise).
- 6Bake 7-9 minutes or until the surface appears dry. Allow to cool for 1 minute before removing onto a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha-Toffee Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (933 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 805.6
- Calories from Fat 422
- Total Fat 46.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 1016.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 58.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: