Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3⁄4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup English toffee bits
- 1⁄2 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- HEAT oven to 375°F Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Stir in toffee bits. Add chocolate hazelnut spread, swirling gently with spatula. Do not over mix. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.