1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Layers of nutty, brown sugar streusel with chocolate chips and coffee set this coffee cake on a pedestal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 10-inch angel food (tube) cake pan with removable bottom with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix all streusel ingredients; set aside.
- 2In another small bowl, mix 2 3/4 cups flour, the baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, until light and fluffy. Beat in almond extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add half of the flour mixture; beat on low speed just until combined. Beat in sour cream until well blended. Beat in remaining flour mixture.
- 4Spoon half of the batter into pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with half of the streusel. Top with remaining batter and streusel.
- 5Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool upright in pan on cooling rack 1 hour. Remove cake from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Streusel Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 276.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g